Holy Trinity Welland
Holy Trinity was erected in 1877 and is the oldest active church in Welland. The church was designed in Gothic Revival style by architect J. Dunigan. The large tripartite memorial window and castellated tower in the Tudor style at the north end are part of a 1912 addition. The Guild Hall to the rear was constructed in 1909 and later enlarged.